Monday, November 28, 2011

District Brunch- Portland, ME

I love exploring the different local brunch places in Portland.  The funny thing is that I don't normally eat breakfast, but I will always make time for brunch.  I was attracted to the District when I discovered that they have All You Can Eat chicken and waffles!!!  I was a little disappointed with my appetite since I was only able to eat 1 serving, however I did order and extra waffle to take to go.  The chicken and waffles were a great serving size.  It had a nice crispy batter and the chicken was boneless, which made it easier to eat.  The waffles and fresh maple syrup was delicious.


All You Can Eat Chicken & Waffles


Corn Beef Hash
My friend ordered the corn beef has, which was quite yummy.  This worked out perfectly because we were able to share our dishes.  Stop by for brunch to enjoy the food and nice cozy environment of the District.

No comments:

Post a Comment